This aims at;
• Early identification and intervention of children with special needs
• Stimulating early childhood development
• Providing special needs education
• Integrating children with special needs into regular schools.
As a result, the child’s chances to develop positive skills needed to lead a successful and productive life become higher.
This program further ensures;
• Children reach full intellectual, social, emotional and physical potential.
• Families are supported to support child growth and development.
• Early learning, communication skills development.
• Promotes copying confidence in children.
• Prevents emergency of future problems.