- To provide community and home based rehabilitation services that are client –centered in strengthening physical, mental and social wellbeing.
- To offer special needs education and integration of children with disabilities into regular schools.
- To offer basic vocational skills training to children, youths with special needs and those without special needs or disability to enable them earn a decent living and overcome unemployment challenges.
- To reduce and prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS among people with special needs or disability through sensitization.
- To promote and advocate for the rights of people with special needs
“God fearing team, valuing: integrity, respect and quality; that is accessible, reliable, effective and with empathy in service delivery for Excellency”